This script will work with both ViolentMonkey for Firefox and TamperMonkey for Chrome. It allows easy one click submission of your stats right from the Torn home page. It also allows you to see a players stats if you have them stored in your spy database, right on their profile.
(Version 6.9.0) July 9th, 2018
Made by Vinkuun 
- Bug fixes.
- Updated to work with the new CSP rules put in effect on profiles.
- Removed the faction attack log scraper to be in compliance with the new rules.
- Fixed a bug with the Attack Logs Exporter not showing up.
- Made the script more compatible with DoctorN.
- Fixed a bug with the profile script not working while flying.
- Changed all requests to be made over HTTPS instead.
- Fixed a bug with the attack logs export window not showing up.
- Fixed a bug with hospitalizations showing up as bonus hits.
- Fixed a bug with normal attacks showing up as bonus hits.
- Improved performance of attack log exporting.
- Fixed the respect being passed with retaliation hits.
- Added an easy way to export Organized Crime Logs
- Updated attack logs to include the new respect earned
- Fixed the script to (hopefully) avoid the page block timeout
- Cleaned up the script interface a bit when exporting logs and submitting battle stats
- Fixed a bug with faction log submitting in Firefox
- Fixed a bug with faction log submitting in Chrome
- Changed the version format (Will show up as a 'downgrade'.
- Fixed a bug with the log exporter not always showing up - Moved to the bottom of the faction page
- Fixed a bug with posting Speed to TornStats
- With a HUGE thanks to Vinkuun, this has been rebuilt by him to work with RESPO.
- Includes an armory usage tracker (found on your faction page)
- The graph on your homepage now refreshes after you submit your stats
- Now has input validation.
- Script completely redone by Vinkuun .
- Now allows easy attack log submission under attack news on faction page
- Made a window under attack news for easier log submission.
How to Install
- Install either GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey
- Download the latest version of the script here
On your home page, you can see the link, as well as a condensed version of your stat growth over time. Note: You'll have to refresh your home page to see the change on the graph.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact IceBlueFire
Torn Stats IRC Bot
This IRC bot is designed to submit and pull spy stats from your faction's spy database. A few simple steps and you never have to look at the site again.
(Version 3.0) March 12th, 2017
- Created by PMV 
- uses the api now instead of profile scraping to comply with the new script rules. You will have to enter your API in the config to re-enable full functionality.
- !addspy auto works for full spy pastes (with the level/name fields included)
- rearranged the stat order in manual !addspy to match torn's spy report order
- Changed to connect to Torn Stats via SSL due to forced https change.
- Note: you will need to install OpenSSL to allow SSL connections. Older versions of windows may also need the VC++ 2008 Redistributables.
- Fixes a number of bugs with the bot getting stuck mid auto-spy
- Fixes a few bugs with not reading manual spies properly
- Added !purgespy in case the bot gets 'stuck'
- Fixed searching for spy results.
- Fixed lag issues with spy results.
- Fixed a manual spy entry issues.
- Fixed auto spy entries for pre and post respo spy reports. !addspy is much easier to use now, it has the same scraping code as pasting your battle stats. To add a pre-RESPO report, use !addspy old, for post respo !addspy auto.
- It will now attempt to grab level/faction from torn when saving auto spies.
- Updated to work with RESPO
- Expanded !findspy to allow for additional search queries.
- Fixed a bug from the script not reading errors passed from the site correctly.
- Fixed a bug with !findspy messing up and randomly reversing IDs and Names
- Added a total display to the end of !findspy
How to Install
- Download mIRC here
- Download the bot script here (Version 3.0) Mar 12th, 2017
- Load the bot script into your mIRC
- If you're using Universal Torn Assistant, disable the spy tracker in the menu
- Go to your Faction Headquarters and retrieve the Bot Key and enter it into the bot
- !spy [username] - Displays stored spy result
- !read [id] - Displays stored spy result
- !findspy fac:[faction] str>[x] def<[y] - Search for all spy entries for the specified faction with optional stat requirements
- !addspy auto - This will alert the bot that you're about to paste a spy report, which will then be uploaded to the site for you. Follow this command with the spy log.
This is what it looks like to add a spy using the bot
If you have any questions, feel free to contact IceBlueFire on Torn.