Torn Stats User Script
This script will work with both GreaseMonkey for Firefox and TamperMonkey for Chrome. It allows easy one click submission of your stats right from the Torn home page. It also allows you to see a players stats if you have them stored in your spy database, right on their profile.
(Version 6.7.4) August 3rd, 2016
- Created by Vinkuun 
- Fixed a bug with the Attack Logs Exporter not showing up.
- Made the script more compatible with DoctorN.
- Fixed a bug with the profile script not working while flying.
- Changed all requests to be made over HTTPS instead.
- Fixed a bug with the attack logs export window not showing up.
- Fixed a bug with hospitalizations showing up as bonus hits.
- Fixed a bug with normal attacks showing up as bonus hits.
- Improved performance of attack log exporting.
- Fixed the respect being passed with retaliation hits.
- Added an easy way to export Organized Crime Logs
- Updated attack logs to include the new respect earned
- Fixed the script to (hopefully) avoid the page block timeout
- Cleaned up the script interface a bit when exporting logs and submitting battle stats
- Fixed a bug with faction log submitting in Firefox
- Fixed a bug with faction log submitting in Chrome
- Changed the version format (Will show up as a 'downgrade'.
- Fixed a bug with the log exporter not always showing up - Moved to the bottom of the faction page
- Fixed a bug with posting Speed to TornStats
- With a HUGE thanks to Vinkuun, this has been rebuilt by him to work with RESPO.
- Includes an armory usage tracker (found on your faction page)
- The graph on your homepage now refreshes after you submit your stats
- Now has input validation.
- Script completely redone by Vinkuun .
- Now allows easy attack log submission under attack news on faction page
- Made a window under attack news for easier log submission.
How to Install
- Install either GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey
- Download the latest version of the script here
On your home page, you can see the link, as well as a condensed version of your stat growth over time. Note: You'll have to refresh your home page to see the change on the graph.
On a players profile, this is where the stats will show up, if you already have them saved in the database.
On your faction attack news page, you can easily submit chain logs straight to the site. Simply pick a start date and an end date, click export, and the logs will be submitted. You can now go to the Chain Base and pull up all the attack records.
- Easy submission of spies from Torn
If you have any questions, feel free to contact IceBlueFire
on Torn or on Torn's IRC in the room #Icey.