1) An abbreviation of Non Playable Character, which refers to automated player accounts such as Duke and Leslie which give missions or perform other tasks.
2) An abbreviation of New Player Chat, which is a chat room limited to players who are level 12 and below.
1) Short for Natural Nerve Bar. This is the refill size of your nerve bar not including any personal or faction merits. It is always a multiple of 5 and currently capped at 60.
1) To reduce the benefits of an existing game mechanic. See "chedded".
1) This term refers to the temporary items found in the Pharmacy used to boost your own stats during combat: Epinephrine, Melatonin, Serotonin and Tyrosine.
(Note: needles are often shortened to their first two syllables as well such as Epi for Epinephrine or Tyro for Tyrosine)
1) noun Initialism; Natural Selection, one of Torn's top factions.
1) New player. Also used jokingly to refer to an old player or someone who behaves or acts in a naive manner.
|Neu, Neu Tab||
1) noun Slang, shorthand for Neumune Tablet, an expensive medical item used to combat the effects of radiation.
1) noun Initialism; Nerve Bar, the red bar which indicates how much nerve you have at present.
1) noun Initialism; Non-Aggression Pact, an agreement between two factions that they will not attack each other. This differs from a formal peace treaty in that it does not require a war to have been fought beforehand. A NAP is sometimes seen as a light alliance between two factions, but this is not always the case.
1) noun Shorthand / slang for newsletter, most commonly used in reference to a faction newsletter, which is a mass message sent to all members of a faction, typically by its leadership.
1) adjective To be naked is to be without armor or weapons. Players may be asked to become "naked" during a friendly war.
1) noun Nerve is a replenishable attribute which is used to perform crimes and bust yourself out of jail. Your level of Nerve is shown via the red bar in the top left corner. Nerve will regenerate naturally over time, but it can also be increased through the use of Alcohol, certain drugs, job specials, and refills.